Retro Laptop Canvas Rucksack: Go on adventures with your tech!
The Reykjavik backpacker rucksack is the masterpiece of our collection and a great all-around bag due to its iconic design, its robustness and of course several practical features.
A few decades ago, mountaineers and high mountain guides already adopted similarly designed bags, our canvas rucksack drawing its full character from these origins. The Reykjavik laptop backpack is lightweight and can be unfolded, to increase the storage volume. It will be your powerful ally no matter what your purpose is. This vintage backpack has several external slip pockets, that can fit accessories (power bank) or a water bottle and internal ones (including a padded laptop sleeve which ensure a safe place to house your laptop).
Functional and convenient, it will seduce weekend getaways lovers, but also the active members of everyday life, in search of a light and efficient equipment. Indeed our laptop backpack can be used as a hiking backpack, a school backpack or a casual backpack. Now, you have to choose!
THE BENEFITS OF REYKJAVIK:
- RESISTANCE: due to its design and manufacture, our bag is extremely robust. The tight spinning of the cotton fabric and the quality of the leather provide protection to this backpacker rucksack, making it water resistant. The interior of this canvas rucksack has a polyester lining that will increase protection against damages for your items. Easy to clean, an additional wax treatment can make it completely waterproof.
- MODERN & RETRO: This is a timeless marvel because it combines the lines and materials of yesteryear with a more modern style to form a perfect mix that suits all tastes. Easy to wear, it will fit all your outfits!
- PRACTICAL & LIGHTWEIGHT: Our travel backpack weighs about 1 kg for a capacity of 20L - 25L when fully unfolded. This makes it the ideal way to travel light and avoids additional carrying load, ensuring optimal comfort. It has reinforced shoulder straps, zippered compartments, slip pockets and a dedicated laptop compartment - it can fit 15-inch laptops. This compartment is entirely padded, which will warrant that your laptop is perfectly protected.
- AIRLINE COMPATIBLE: its dimensions allow it to accompany you in the cabin: a must for travellers in search for a convenient laptop backpack!
- PERFECT FOR SCHOOL: This laptop backpack the perfect partner of students around the world. Canvas is light but sturdy and can hold lots of students gears. For a reasonable price, you can have a school backpack that combines a laptop backpack and a travel backpack.
- UNISEX: The design and color options of this canvas rucksack make it a great unisex accessory. It works great with male gears but for women’s outfits as well.
Do you have a passion for travel and adventure and enjoy retro and vintage items? Your Reykjavik is waiting for you! Click on the Add to Cart button above to claim yours. Don’t miss out our special offer, shipping is free!
Item Type: Rucksack Backpack
Main Material: Cotton Canvas and Crazy Horse Leather
Lining material: Polyester
Size: 42 cm x 30 cm x 11 cm (16,5' x 11,8' x 4,3')
Capacity: 20-25 litres
Inside: Padded computer sleeve, inner zippered pocket, mobile phone pocket, outside clasped pocket, outside open pocket
Handle/strap type: Soft handle
Type of closure: Zipper and hasp
Noteworthy element: wear-resistant, durable, vintage, leather suitcase, vintage suitcase, Padded Laptop backpack
Perfect for: School and Work days, Casual outings, Outdoor activities, Overnight trip, Weekends gateways
Note: Leather may have natural traces or marks, giving the product a unique style
I am satisfied with price and quality.
Try to improve that goods smells better... 😉
Very nice but I am a bit disappointed that the two pockets on the sides made to hold bottles cannot actually hold ones because the opening is too short
I really love the Reykjavik bag! It is very sturdy and functional and looks great! I have had many complements already. I use it everyday to work because I'm often outdoors for my work. It is comfortable to wear and the pockets are good to hold tablet or laptop, some books, raincoat and my lunch.
I just came back from a trip during which I had the opportunity to test my new bag. It is really nice, lots of space to pack, good quality material and the real vintage look the pics suggested on the website. My only remark is the following: when the bag is fully packed the buckles can not be closed since the leather belt is not extendable, so the unclasped buckles are dangling around. All together I'm happy with my purchase.
Full disclosure: I actually chose to return this product, as I wasn't entirely satisfied with it. Eiken sell really stylish and well-conceived products, but in all honesty I found the leather (at least on the one bag I had in my hands) of average quality at best. The fault probably lies with me for expecting decent leather from a €70 backpack. In any case, the Eiken team was very reasonable and amicable about the whole thing, and refunded me pretty fast as well. Thank you!
I love this bag. It's pretty, fits a lot of things and feels sturdy. I use it every day to go to work, the compartments are perfect for my laptop, notepad, lunchbox,...
I would definitely also take it along on hiking trips! The only thing I would change about this bag is put some elastic bands in the side pockets for my bottle of water. It only fits smaller bottles, but I carry around a 750ml bottle, which I now put inside my backpack instead of on the side.
Overall, I'm really happy with my backpack!