46 cm x 32 cm x 15 cm
18,1" x 12.6" x 5.9" (H x L x D)
Camera Rucksack Hoorn: Go on an Adventure with Style
Discover the subtle blend of style, strength and practicality with this beautiful camera rucksack. No need to worry about the weather or the condition of the contents of your waxed cotton backpack, Hoorn is designed to keep your mind light on the road.
- ✔ DESIGNED FOR THE FREE ADVENTURER: adventure is at hand. With this old school backpack, you can explore many territories without pain or worry. Waterproof and with breathable foam on the back, it will be your perfect travel companion.
- ✔ STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD: style is important these days, it's undeniable. Why not propose a well made bag that combines practicality, vintage design and style? Sober lines, a large volume, noble materials, and you are ready to go on a journey.
- ✔ FOR A DAY OR A WEEKEND: This bag is extremely versatile. Whether you are going to work or planning a weekend in the country or in the mountains, it will meet your expectations. It will be your perfect college bag or travel best friend!
A Trip Back in Time with your DSLR Camera Backpack
We value uniqueness at EIKEN. When it's paired with a hint of retro style, we just snap. How many brands today offer backpacks made of basic plastic, colourless, formless, soulless? Far too many.
We do the opposite bet. For us, an ergonomic rucksack is not just an everyday commodity. It is a fashion statement, an extension of yourself. You use it almost every day, so why not make it fit you?
We like to offer to our adventurers, camera bags that not only look good but also help them thrive in their social and personal lives. So yes, our bags are colourful, vintage, original and sometimes unconventional and so what?
A Roomy & Handy College Backpack for Men & Women
This canvas and leather backpack is suitable for both men and women. The interior is composed of:
- a large storage space of 18 liters with an organizer, ideal for storing various books, notebook, accessories or even a set of clothes.
- a padded laptop sleeve: with a strap and velcro closure, it can securely hold laptop up to about 16 inches in size.
- a mix slotted and zippered pockets: perfect for camera gear, sd cards, chargers and other small everyday accessories
This daypack is therefore the ideal ally of your days. Perfect for an academic use, its versatility and its sober design make it a bag that fits everywhere. Il will be able to accompany you during your walks in the nature or your travels at the end of the world, making it the perfect canvas hiking backpack. Don't wait any longer and get yours now!
Features of your Rucksack
Main Material: Woven Waxed Cotton Canvas & Crazy Horse Leather (Oil Immersed Full Grain Leather)
Lining Material: Polyester
Size: 46 cm x 32 cm x 15 cm | 18,1" x 12.6" x 5.9" (H x L x D)
Capacity: 25 L | 6.6 gal
Weight: 1.3 kg | 2.9 lb
Backpacks Type: Softback
Interior: Interior Compartment, Quilted Computer Sleeve,Interior Zipped Pocket, Interior Slot Pockets, perfect to store flashes, telephoto lens, card-reader and other related gadgets
Handle/Strap Type: Soft HandleItem Type: Backpack / Rucksack
Decoration: Rivet, Belts
Camera Compatibility: Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji, Pentax etc ...
Closure Type: flap, magnetic buckle and zippers
Exterior: Zipper Pocket
Style: vintage, outdoor, retro
Pattern Type: Solid
Note: full grain leather is a natural material, which may have small traces, veins or marks inherent to the material. Scratches can be easily removed by lightly rubbing them with a cloth impregnated with vegetable oil. The color of the leather might slightly varies depending on the batches.
I was hesitant to buy from Eiken because I have had several bags from Troop London, which were always good. But I couldn't resist the great vintage styling and leather detail which put it above other bags I looked at. I haven't been at all disappointed. It has lots of pockets so I don't lose anything and plenty of space in the main compartment. In fact I have carried two laptops in it for work as well as the usual diary, phone, pens, and A4 note pad, which left the exterior pockets free for snack bars, dog accessories, purse etc. If I had to pick anything that could be improved, it would be to be able to buy this bag according to height. I think it could comfortably be worn by someone who is 6'2", and whilst I don't find it uncomfortable, I'm 5'6" and would benefit from slightly shorter straps. As it is I wear it with the minimum strap length. I haven't used it for my camera yet, but I have packed a great picnic and used as weekend luggage. It really is a great multi-purpose lovely quality bag. And great service too!