50 cm x 30 cm x 13 cm
19,7" x11,8" x 5,1" (H x L x D)
Vintage Rucksack Handbag: Take Hygge on the Go!
Take a lifestyle tip from Copenhagen, the happiest city in the world, and embrace the hygge life with one of the best handmade backpack handbags. Take a hike… on the cosy side of life!
- ✔ RELAXED UNISEX DESIGN with canvas and leather gives this robust canvas backpack a retro vintage vibe – while providing waterproof protection together with anti-dust and anti-grime coating
- ✔ MADE FOR EVERYDAY LIVING with plenty of secure compartments to keep you organized. Whether you’re sightseeing, commuting, traveling, or hiking, the comfortable straps and natural contours mold to your body
- ✔ BE TRUE TO YOURSELF with a vintage canvas rucksack that embraces the relaxed, carefree hygge approach to life without compromising on the things that really matter.
A Vintage Rucksack Handbag Designed with Practicality and Packed with Character
an you concentrate the spirit of the world’s happiest city into a canvas rucksack? Yes, you can! The Copenhague Vintage Rucksack Handbag has all the hallmarks of Nordic design – with a special nod to hygge, a Danish lifestyle that embraces a sense of cozy peace and relaxed calm.
For those times when you need to do some heavy lifting, this vintage rucksack backpack is rugged enough to handle it all. Whether you’re enjoying a Sunday afternoon hike, going to school, or jetting off on your next adventure, the Copenhague is a relaxed companion full of character!
Enjoy Life’s Simple Pleasures with a Hygge Fashion Rucksack
Why stress over the small details, when you can enjoy the bigger picture around you? Get some serious vintage Nordic style points with a robust canvas rucksack that will quickly become an old faithful in your practical outdoor kit.
The Copenhague’s unisex design contours to the shape of your body over time. This is a natural feature of the waterproofed canvas and authentic leather material that creates a real sense of comfort and togetherness.
With plenty of compartments and side-pockets, this vintage canvas rucksack’s meticulous design means there is a happy little clutter-free space for all your day-to-day essentials – including your laptop. With its classic roll top canvas backpack design, you can also expand this waxed cotton backpack in a snap as needed.
Be Happy: Get Your Retro Backpack Handbag Today!
Hygge is so much more than just a feeling – it’s a lifestyle and a moment that our designers have encapsulated with the Copenhague’s clean design lines and practical construction. Put a spring in your step wherever you go with this original vintage canvas backpack design!
Order the Copenhague Vintage Rucksack Handbag today for a practical and robust vintage backpack that sends out an effortless hygge vibe. Act today to take advantage of free shipping and our limited-time discount sale pricing!
MAIN BENEFITS OF YOUR CLASSIC RUCKSACK:
- ✔ QUALITY / PRICE RATIO: EIKEN has chosen for you the best price to be able to please with a quality product that will follow you on many trips.
- ✔LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE: Anti-fouling and anti-dust thanks to its fabric and polyester construction.
- ✔RETRO & TRENDY: Copenhagen's design makes it the perfect ally for many occasions.
- ✔SPACIOUS: 20 litres with many inside and outside pockets (including a computer pad, but you can put anything you want in it).
- ✔PRACTICAL & COMFORTABLE: Its design, especially the Hanses, makes Copenhagen a very comfortable bag to wear.
- ✔AIRLINE COMPATIBLE: its dimensions allow it to accompany you in the cabin, a must for travellers!
- ✔UNISEX: It fits like a glove to women but also to men.
Features of your Vintage Rucksack Handbag
Item Type: Backpack
Main material: Woven Waxed Cotton Canvas & Crazy Horse Leather (Oil Immersed Full Grain Leather)
Leather Type : cowhide tanned brown leather
Lining material: Polyester
Size: 50 cm x 30 cm x 13 cm | 19,7" x11,8" x 5,1" (H x L x D)
Weight: 1.6 kg | 3.5 lbs
Volume: 19.5 L | 5 gal
Gender: Backpack for men and women
Inside: Main organizer compartment, smartphone pocket, zipped inside pocket, large space for clothing sets, computers or accessories, a dedicated padded laptop sleeve.
Handle/strap type: Soft leather handle
Type of closure: Metallic Zippers and a buckle (looking for a canvas drawstring backpack?)
Note: Leather may have natural traces or marks, giving the product a unique style
Je suis ravie de mon achat. Le sac est très beau et peut contenir énormément de choses. La qualité des matériaux fait qu'il devrait tenir longtemps dans le temps.
I'm amazed of quality this backpack so far! Seems to be solid but it's a bit heavy. Can't wait to use it more during academic year :)
I am a *very* skeptical and cynical person. I am even more so with items like bags that will receive heavy use. I've got a few rucksacks, one that has been with me since about 2006, one that is all leather (and good - but just very heavy) and now this one. And - I love it - apart from one small minor thing, I've noticed (and had to repair to the best of my ability) some nylon thread came loose on the front pocket leather - I just slipped right out. I carefully tied the loose ends together and then carefully used a lighter to tidy the frayed thread.
I've been using it non-stop for EVERYTHING. I use it as my commute bag on my Vespa every day - rain or shine. I use it for shopping, I use it for going to the coffee shop. It's perfect. If you're looking for a water resistant, roomy, and practical bag (yet incredibly *dare I say it*, trendy!), go for it. It's got thick leather, the magnets are strong, the zip is strong, the canvas fabric is thick and durable - it is truly a bag for adventurers!
I just used it for a weekend walk to Cancale and Mont Saint-Michel. I was able to store everything I needed (small hot jackets in case of draft, headphones, camera). It turned out to be very practical, it is a robust, aesthetic product with a very original vintage style. I recommend it with no hesitation.