Retro Laptop Canvas Rucksack: Go on adventures with your tech!
The Reykjavik backpacker rucksack is the masterpiece of our collection and a great all-around bag due to its iconic design, its robustness and of course several practical features.
A few decades ago, mountaineers and high mountain guides already adopted similarly designed bags, our canvas rucksack drawing its full character from these origins. The Reykjavik laptop backpack is lightweight and can be unfolded, to increase the storage volume. It will be your powerful ally no matter what your purpose is. This vintage backpack has several external slip pockets, that can fit accessories (power bank) or a water bottle and internal ones (including a padded laptop sleeve which ensure a safe place to house your laptop).
Functional and convenient, it will seduce weekend getaways lovers, but also the active members of everyday life, in search of a light and efficient equipment. Indeed our laptop backpack can be used as a hiking backpack, a school backpack or a casual backpack. Now, you have to choose!
THE BENEFITS OF REYKJAVIK:
- RESISTANCE: due to its design and manufacture, our bag is extremely robust. The tight spinning of the cotton fabric and the quality of the leather provide protection to this backpacker rucksack, making it water resistant. The interior of this canvas rucksack has a polyester lining that will increase protection against damages for your items. Easy to clean, an additional wax treatment can make it completely waterproof.
- MODERN & RETRO: This is a timeless marvel because it combines the lines and materials of yesteryear with a more modern style to form a perfect mix that suits all tastes. Easy to wear, it will fit all your outfits!
- PRACTICAL & LIGHTWEIGHT: Our travel backpack weighs about 1 kg for a capacity of 20L - 25L when fully unfolded. This makes it the ideal way to travel light and avoids additional carrying load, ensuring optimal comfort. It has reinforced shoulder straps, zippered compartments, slip pockets and a dedicated laptop compartment - it can fit 15-inch laptops. This compartment is entirely padded, which will warrant that your laptop is perfectly protected.
- AIRLINE COMPATIBLE: its dimensions allow it to accompany you in the cabin: a must for travellers in search for a convenient laptop backpack!
- PERFECT FOR SCHOOL: This laptop backpack the perfect partner of students around the world. Canvas is light but sturdy and can hold lots of students gears. For a reasonable price, you can have a school backpack that combines a laptop backpack and a travel backpack.
- UNISEX: The design and color options of this canvas rucksack make it a great unisex accessory. It works great with male gears but for women’s outfits as well.
Do you have a passion for travel and adventure and enjoy retro and vintage items? Your Reykjavik is waiting for you! Click on the Add to Cart button above to claim yours. Don’t miss out our special offer, shipping is free!
Item Type: Rucksack Backpack
Main Material: Cotton Canvas and Crazy Horse Leather
Lining material: Polyester
Size: 42 cm x 30 cm x 11 cm (16,5' x 11,8' x 4,3')
Capacity: 20-25 litres
Inside: Padded computer sleeve, inner zippered pocket, mobile phone pocket, outside clasped pocket, outside open pocket
Handle/strap type: Soft handle
Type of closure: Zipper and hasp
Noteworthy element: wear-resistant, durable, vintage, leather suitcase, vintage suitcase, Padded Laptop backpack
Perfect for: School and Work days, Casual outings, Outdoor activities, Overnight trip, Weekends gateways
Note: Leather may have natural traces or marks, giving the product a unique style
As stylish as it look on pics! It feels sturdy and comfy (when not too loaded). Ideal for a weekend away and/or daily use. The bottle departments on the sides are small in terms of width, can barely fit a small bottle. Besides that got nothing to complain about, def like the product!!
I suppose it is one of the perils of shopping online, and I should point out that I did purchase the bag at a reduced price due to the sales period, but having noticed the original rate it was selling at, I must say I was a little disappointed by the quality upon delivery. It seems relatively sturdy and it does have that handsomely workmanlike character I was after, but smaller details, most notably the zip, feel surprisingly flimsy to me. I'm pleased with my purchase, if not exactly ecstatic.
My Eiken backpack is perfect, meets all my requirements for a bag and have had so many admiring comments on its stylish design. Thank you
Nice colour, good for daily use to work or school. Lot of zippers where you can find your keys easy.
Will not recommend this bag for trips. The bag is very warm on your back when walking/hiking.
I am satisfied with price and quality.
Try to improve that goods smells better... 😉
Very nice but I am a bit disappointed that the two pockets on the sides made to hold bottles cannot actually hold ones because the opening is too short