Leather Messenger Bag
Leather Messenger Bag
A Vintage Travel Messenger Bag for your Various Outings
Anchorage is a sober, elegant and practical messenger bag that is mainly aimed at minimalism lovers. However, it also adapts to all adventurers and day-to-day casual and classy workers! It will adapt perfectly to all outfits and is functional enough to answer all your needs!
- AFFORDABLE: A quality bag with durable materials at an affordable and accessible price
- RESISTANT: Made from real leather and canvas, lined with polyester, it is durable and resistant.
- MODERN & ELEGANT: whatever your outfit of the day (vintage, casual, dressed, sporty,...). Our bag is perfect for all situations and in style.
- PRACTICAL & FUNCTIONAL: Well thought out, it has a divider pocket designed to hold your laptop. In addition, small pockets allow you to slip in your everyday accessories.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Its canvas design makes it your lightweight ally for all your adventures!
- AIRLINE COMPATIBLE: its dimensions allow it to accompany you in the cabin, a must for travellers!
- UNISEX: It fits like a glove (or rather like a bag) to women but also to men!
Do you have a passion for travel and adventure and enjoy retro and vintage items? Your Anchorage is waiting for you! Click on the Add to Cart button above to claim yours. Don’t miss out our special offer, shipping is free!
Type of Item: Satchel / Messenger Bag / Handbag / Saddlebag
Main material: Waterproof cotton canvas and crazy horse leather
Lining Material: Cotton
Size: 38 cm x 29 cm x 13 cm
Inside: Inside compartment, Computer divider, Cell phone pocket, Zippered inside pocket, Slit inside pocket
Type of closure: Zipper and hasp
Type of handbags: Messenger bags
I’d hoped to use this bag in the office for carrying files and laptops between buildings, and perhaps on photography trips. The smell of the bag means that, unfortunately, it isn’t suitable for use near other humans. I’ve taken it out a few times, but fresh air isn’t doing anything to reduce the smell. Other than that, it’s great - secure, enough zipped pockets to satisfy me, and big enough for my camera and lenses. It’s going nowhere near the office, so my search continues.